A list of sites regularly hosting news on the professions:
- Do neophyte lawyers look for intellectual interest?
- Guest Post: Litigants in person in private family law cases: Summary by the research team
- Litigants in person, never mind the quality – it’s length that counts
- Tiger, Plant, Freshfields and the Short Sellers
- Guest Post: Future Bar Training? A Soft and Uncertain Launch
- LNATs and aptitude tests: what's good got to do with it?
- Employment Tribunals: Weighted Against Employers?
- Excalibur raises serious professional conduct concerns for Clifford Chance
- Should the Profession abandon its search for the G-spot? Aptitude Tests (Again)
- Cab Rank Rule: A Badge of Convenience?