- Getting too close to the action: how to blind yourself to ethical rules
- LNATs and aptitude tests: what's good got to do with it?
- Warning signs: Who's to blame when commoditised legal services go wrong?
- Employment Tribunals: Weighted Against Employers?
- Court of Appeal criticism of advocate extends beyond the man himself
Category Archives: Self Represented Litigants
This is guest post from Richard Zorza on his US Judges Journal Article. As a UK ex-pat, I try to keep a careful eye on legal developments in the UK (thanks mainly to this blog!) I thought you readers might … Continue reading