- After the Rechtwijzer Energizer
- Corporate governance and senior lawyers, more evidence…
- SRA, lacking the confidence not to spin?
- Some perspective on the McKenzie Friends Marketplace (Guest Post, Dr. Leanne Smith, Cardiff Uni)
- Algorithmic Anxiety: let’s stop fighting the last war and focus on the future
Category Archives: Self Represented Litigants
This is guest post from Richard Zorza on his US Judges Journal Article. As a UK ex-pat, I try to keep a careful eye on legal developments in the UK (thanks mainly to this blog!) I thought you readers might … Continue reading