- After the Rechtwijzer Energizer
- Corporate governance and senior lawyers, more evidence…
- SRA, lacking the confidence not to spin?
- Some perspective on the McKenzie Friends Marketplace (Guest Post, Dr. Leanne Smith, Cardiff Uni)
- Algorithmic Anxiety: let’s stop fighting the last war and focus on the future
Category Archives: No Win No Fee
Richard Zorza’s an excellent and prolific blogger on access to justice in the US. He has highlighted an issue around settlement mills in personal injury cases. We’d call them factories. He’s drawing on a paper by Nora Engstrom. Interestingly, there … Continue reading
Compensation culture has been a frequently studied concept on this blog. As even Lord Young has been forced to admit, the concept is a pretty flakey one. He walked the compensation culture not real, fear of compensation culture real line. … Continue reading