- After the Rechtwijzer Energizer
- Corporate governance and senior lawyers, more evidence…
- SRA, lacking the confidence not to spin?
- Some perspective on the McKenzie Friends Marketplace (Guest Post, Dr. Leanne Smith, Cardiff Uni)
- Algorithmic Anxiety: let’s stop fighting the last war and focus on the future
Category Archives: Lawyer Costs
There’s a very interesting story from Roy Greenslade on the Guardian about journalists arrested in the ongoing hacking investigations. If his informants are right then there is a serious risk that News International funding of employee defences is compromising the … Continue reading
Tim Bratton, always worth a read, has an excellent blog on the costs of Big Law firms and what he describes as the irrational assumption that law firms need to make their partners millionaires. He also casts doubt on the, … Continue reading