- Litigate, Equivocate, Marmelise: Gray and Kroll in Flaux J's dock
- Online divorce research: fitter, happier, more productive?
- Employment Tribunals: Weighted Against Employers?
- Court of Appeal criticism of advocate extends beyond the man himself
- Brown v InnovatorOne PLC: a tale of solicitors and tax avoidance
Category Archives: Lawyer Costs
There’s a very interesting story from Roy Greenslade on the Guardian about journalists arrested in the ongoing hacking investigations. If his informants are right then there is a serious risk that News International funding of employee defences is compromising the … Continue reading
Tim Bratton, always worth a read, has an excellent blog on the costs of Big Law firms and what he describes as the irrational assumption that law firms need to make their partners millionaires. He also casts doubt on the, … Continue reading