- Lawyers as Independent Investigators
- Some thoughts on how lawyers are responding to the UN Guiding Principles on Human Rights
- Does experiential learning in law school improve employability?
- Conspiracies around a Sun trial point finger at senior judge(s)?
- In-house media lawyer heading for the spotlight?
Category Archives: Lawyer Costs
There’s a very interesting story from Roy Greenslade on the Guardian about journalists arrested in the ongoing hacking investigations. If his informants are right then there is a serious risk that News International funding of employee defences is compromising the … Continue reading
Tim Bratton, always worth a read, has an excellent blog on the costs of Big Law firms and what he describes as the irrational assumption that law firms need to make their partners millionaires. He also casts doubt on the, … Continue reading