- Employment Tribunals: Weighted Against Employers?
- SQEal - some initial thoughts on Training for Tomorrow
- LNATs and aptitude tests: what's good got to do with it?
- Getting too close to the action: how to blind yourself to ethical rules
- Court of Appeal criticism of advocate extends beyond the man himself
Category Archives: Lawyer Costs
There’s a very interesting story from Roy Greenslade on the Guardian about journalists arrested in the ongoing hacking investigations. If his informants are right then there is a serious risk that News International funding of employee defences is compromising the … Continue reading
Tim Bratton, always worth a read, has an excellent blog on the costs of Big Law firms and what he describes as the irrational assumption that law firms need to make their partners millionaires. He also casts doubt on the, … Continue reading