- Employment Tribunals: Weighted Against Employers?
- Guest Post: Litigants in person in private family law cases: Summary by the research team
- Litigate, Equivocate, Marmelise: Gray and Kroll in Flaux J's dock
- Court of Appeal criticism of advocate extends beyond the man himself
- After referral fees - ethical personal injury practice?
Category Archives: Innovation
Ben “Bad Science” Goldacre has just blogged on the importance of randomised controlled trials in the development of policy and has co-authored a Cabinet Office paper which looks well worth a read. He has also written on paucity of RCTs … Continue reading
The SRA have produced a very thoughtful paper on the LSB’s approach to regulation. It advocates a halt to the proliferation of overlapping responsibilities of regulators and the reservation of all legal services, rather than the patchwork of reserved activities … Continue reading