- You’re masterful Mr President: Standards of Proof debate takes odd turn
- SCJs sing in Unison: Grayling’s high risk poker with the courts opens the tap on A2J jurisprudence
- Birds of a feather… Exploring gender homophily in the Supreme Court bar
- In with the old, but with a new sense of purpose – innovation with users
- Excalibur – perhaps the sword of truth got stuck?
Category Archives: Innovation
Ben “Bad Science” Goldacre has just blogged on the importance of randomised controlled trials in the development of policy and has co-authored a Cabinet Office paper which looks well worth a read. He has also written on paucity of RCTs … Continue reading
The SRA have produced a very thoughtful paper on the LSB’s approach to regulation. It advocates a halt to the proliferation of overlapping responsibilities of regulators and the reservation of all legal services, rather than the patchwork of reserved activities … Continue reading