- Some thoughts on how lawyers are responding to the UN Guiding Principles on Human Rights
- Does experiential learning in law school improve employability?
- Conspiracies around a Sun trial point finger at senior judge(s)?
- In-house media lawyer heading for the spotlight?
- Grabiner is both right and wrong to resist the money question
Category Archives: Diversity
A new report by Professor Alan Paterson and Chris Paterson (disclosure: I have worked with Alan on many an occasion) makes an important contribution to the debate on diversity in the Supreme Court. They’ve also written a piece for the … Continue reading
Every time there is a recession, the solicitors’ profession likes to reconsider minimum salaries for its trainees. For a while this was a kind of annual sport. Chairs of the Trainee Solicitors’ Group and the Young Solicitors’ Group Lawyers (I … Continue reading