- Employment Tribunals: Weighted Against Employers?
- Court of Appeal criticism of advocate extends beyond the man himself
- After referral fees - ethical personal injury practice?
- Litigate, Equivocate, Marmelise: Gray and Kroll in Flaux J's dock
- Corporate Lawyers Symposium: You're not expensive, you're not trusted?
Category Archives: Diversity
A new report by Professor Alan Paterson and Chris Paterson (disclosure: I have worked with Alan on many an occasion) makes an important contribution to the debate on diversity in the Supreme Court. They’ve also written a piece for the … Continue reading
Every time there is a recession, the solicitors’ profession likes to reconsider minimum salaries for its trainees. For a while this was a kind of annual sport. Chairs of the Trainee Solicitors’ Group and the Young Solicitors’ Group Lawyers (I … Continue reading