- You’re masterful Mr President: Standards of Proof debate takes odd turn
- SCJs sing in Unison: Grayling’s high risk poker with the courts opens the tap on A2J jurisprudence
- Birds of a feather… Exploring gender homophily in the Supreme Court bar
- In with the old, but with a new sense of purpose – innovation with users
- Excalibur – perhaps the sword of truth got stuck?
Category Archives: Diversity
A new report by Professor Alan Paterson and Chris Paterson (disclosure: I have worked with Alan on many an occasion) makes an important contribution to the debate on diversity in the Supreme Court. They’ve also written a piece for the … Continue reading
Every time there is a recession, the solicitors’ profession likes to reconsider minimum salaries for its trainees. For a while this was a kind of annual sport. Chairs of the Trainee Solicitors’ Group and the Young Solicitors’ Group Lawyers (I … Continue reading