- After the Rechtwijzer Energizer
- Corporate governance and senior lawyers, more evidence…
- SRA, lacking the confidence not to spin?
- Some perspective on the McKenzie Friends Marketplace (Guest Post, Dr. Leanne Smith, Cardiff Uni)
- Algorithmic Anxiety: let’s stop fighting the last war and focus on the future
Category Archives: Corporate lawyers
The letter from the FSA’s Adair Turner to Marcus Aguis published yesterday by the Treasury Select Committee raises an as yet under-scrutinsed element to concerns about the current Banking crisis. The crucial passage is this from Lord Turner: I wished to … Continue reading
The business pages tell us corporate leaders, perhaps cowed by reactions to executive pay and the more general desire to rebuild the legitimacy of capitalism, are increasingly interested in ethics. An interesting question is whether this change, if it is … Continue reading