- Brown v InnovatorOne PLC: a tale of solicitors and tax avoidance
- Employment Tribunals: Weighted Against Employers?
- Court of Appeal criticism of advocate extends beyond the man himself
- LNATs and aptitude tests: what's good got to do with it?
- Hillsborough: it was absolutely important that no facts were hidden
Category Archives: Corporate lawyers
The letter from the FSA’s Adair Turner to Marcus Aguis published yesterday by the Treasury Select Committee raises an as yet under-scrutinsed element to concerns about the current Banking crisis. The crucial passage is this from Lord Turner: I wished to … Continue reading
The business pages tell us corporate leaders, perhaps cowed by reactions to executive pay and the more general desire to rebuild the legitimacy of capitalism, are increasingly interested in ethics. An interesting question is whether this change, if it is … Continue reading