- Some thoughts on how lawyers are responding to the UN Guiding Principles on Human Rights
- Does experiential learning in law school improve employability?
- Conspiracies around a Sun trial point finger at senior judge(s)?
- In-house media lawyer heading for the spotlight?
- Grabiner is both right and wrong to resist the money question
Category Archives: Corporate lawyers
The letter from the FSA’s Adair Turner to Marcus Aguis published yesterday by the Treasury Select Committee raises an as yet under-scrutinsed element to concerns about the current Banking crisis. The crucial passage is this from Lord Turner: I wished to … Continue reading
The business pages tell us corporate leaders, perhaps cowed by reactions to executive pay and the more general desire to rebuild the legitimacy of capitalism, are increasingly interested in ethics. An interesting question is whether this change, if it is … Continue reading