It has come to my attention that proceedings related to the ones discussed in my recent Wrath of Khan post are subject to reporting restrictions. I am very grateful to the person who alerted me to this. In the circumstances, I am taking down the blog for now.
- There’s something about Jolyon and Lucy…
- You’re masterful Mr President: Standards of Proof debate takes odd turn
- SCJs sing in Unison: Grayling’s high risk poker with the courts opens the tap on A2J jurisprudence
- Birds of a feather… Exploring gender homophily in the Supreme Court bar
- In with the old, but with a new sense of purpose – innovation with users