Many thanks to everyone who came to, or sent best wishes for, the lecture. The feedback has been very interesting! The slides are here and Dan Bindman has done a very nice summary on the ever excellent Legalfutures; lawyers are not as superior as they think they are, but of course the same is true of law professors too.
- You’re masterful Mr President: Standards of Proof debate takes odd turn
- SCJs sing in Unison: Grayling’s high risk poker with the courts opens the tap on A2J jurisprudence
- Birds of a feather… Exploring gender homophily in the Supreme Court bar
- In with the old, but with a new sense of purpose – innovation with users
- Excalibur – perhaps the sword of truth got stuck?