The use of lawyer directories as indicators of quality has been given added importance recently by Quality Solicitors’ indication (see the comments section here)that they use such directories as part of their vetting process. I’m not aware of any research on these, so it’s particularly interesting to see this excellent piece in the Law Society Gazette. The answer to the question: do they measure quality? Yes, no, maybe, sort of, not really, dunno. But very interesting nonetheless.
- Lloyds HBOS Quayside- the lawyers’ ethics angles
- Who’s Pravda? A few quick comments on the reporting of the Leigh Day Judgment
- There’s something about Jolyon and Lucy…
- You’re masterful Mr President: Standards of Proof debate takes odd turn
- SCJs sing in Unison: Grayling’s high risk poker with the courts opens the tap on A2J jurisprudence