Ok, so I’ve got past the exam marking and am turning my mind to important things like…. …erm, linking up with the World of Twitter. Soon I turn my mind to the ethics of lawyers fees (is it an oxymoron, to which the answer will be the usual academic equivocation of yes and no) and other forms of self publication, I promise. I’ll bet you can’t wait. Been quoted twice this week both in response to research by Jures which Jon Robins interviewed me about about post-Clementi type things. See here for the latest one http://tiny.cc/ex1q5.
- Never mind the result, what’s your reasoning? How far computers can tell you what a case says.
- The Bread Knife of Legal Reasoning
- Getting too close to the action: how to blind yourself to ethical rules
- Employment Tribunals: Weighted Against Employers?
- Court of Appeal criticism of advocate extends beyond the man himself