Ok, so I’ve got past the exam marking and am turning my mind to important things like…. …erm, linking up with the World of Twitter. Soon I turn my mind to the ethics of lawyers fees (is it an oxymoron, to which the answer will be the usual academic equivocation of yes and no) and other forms of self publication, I promise. I’ll bet you can’t wait. Been quoted twice this week both in response to research by Jures which Jon Robins interviewed me about about post-Clementi type things. See here for the latest one http://tiny.cc/ex1q5.
- Lloyds HBOS Quayside- the lawyers’ ethics angles
- Who’s Pravda? A few quick comments on the reporting of the Leigh Day Judgment
- There’s something about Jolyon and Lucy…
- You’re masterful Mr President: Standards of Proof debate takes odd turn
- SCJs sing in Unison: Grayling’s high risk poker with the courts opens the tap on A2J jurisprudence