- Do neophyte lawyers look for intellectual interest?
- Guest Post: Litigants in person in private family law cases: Summary by the research team
- Litigants in person, never mind the quality – it’s length that counts
- Tiger, Plant, Freshfields and the Short Sellers
- Guest Post: Future Bar Training? A Soft and Uncertain Launch
- Employment Tribunals: Weighted Against Employers?
- Litigants in person, never mind the quality - it's length that counts
- Court of Appeal criticism of advocate extends beyond the man himself
- Excalibur raises serious professional conduct concerns for Clifford Chance
- Excalibur sends chill wind... (again)
Category Archives: Self Represented Litigants
This is guest post from Richard Zorza on his US Judges Journal Article. As a UK ex-pat, I try to keep a careful eye on legal developments in the UK (thanks mainly to this blog!) I thought you readers might … Continue reading