- Merit will out? Are accountants better at partners than lawyers?
- A profession not at ease with itself or the world? Bar’s Working Life Survey
- Employment Tribunals: Weighted Against Employers?
- A few thoughts on the Butler Sloss controversy
- Sleeping is the Enemy: What the BNP case reminds us about lawyers’ ethics
Category Archives: Self Represented Litigants
This is guest post from Richard Zorza on his US Judges Journal Article. As a UK ex-pat, I try to keep a careful eye on legal developments in the UK (thanks mainly to this blog!) I thought you readers might … Continue reading