- Do neophyte lawyers look for intellectual interest?
- Guest Post: Litigants in person in private family law cases: Summary by the research team
- Litigants in person, never mind the quality – it’s length that counts
- Tiger, Plant, Freshfields and the Short Sellers
- Guest Post: Future Bar Training? A Soft and Uncertain Launch
Category Archives: No Win No Fee
Richard Zorza’s an excellent and prolific blogger on access to justice in the US. He has highlighted an issue around settlement mills in personal injury cases. We’d call them factories. He’s drawing on a paper by Nora Engstrom. Interestingly, there … Continue reading
Compensation culture has been a frequently studied concept on this blog. As even Lord Young has been forced to admit, the concept is a pretty flakey one. He walked the compensation culture not real, fear of compensation culture real line. … Continue reading