- Employment Tribunals: Weighted Against Employers?
- Excalibur sends chill wind... (again)
- Court of Appeal criticism of advocate extends beyond the man himself
- Getting too close to the action: how to blind yourself to ethical rules
- Excalibur raises serious professional conduct concerns for Clifford Chance
Category Archives: No Win No Fee
Richard Zorza’s an excellent and prolific blogger on access to justice in the US. He has highlighted an issue around settlement mills in personal injury cases. We’d call them factories. He’s drawing on a paper by Nora Engstrom. Interestingly, there … Continue reading
Compensation culture has been a frequently studied concept on this blog. As even Lord Young has been forced to admit, the concept is a pretty flakey one. He walked the compensation culture not real, fear of compensation culture real line. … Continue reading