- Employment Tribunals: Weighted Against Employers?
- What any person in my position would do is…
- LNATs and aptitude tests: what's good got to do with it?
- Sleeping is the Enemy: What the BNP case reminds us about lawyers’ ethics
- A profession not at ease with itself or the world? Bar’s Working Life Survey
Category Archives: No Win No Fee
Richard Zorza’s an excellent and prolific blogger on access to justice in the US. He has highlighted an issue around settlement mills in personal injury cases. We’d call them factories. He’s drawing on a paper by Nora Engstrom. Interestingly, there … Continue reading
Compensation culture has been a frequently studied concept on this blog. As even Lord Young has been forced to admit, the concept is a pretty flakey one. He walked the compensation culture not real, fear of compensation culture real line. … Continue reading