- Employment Tribunals: Weighted Against Employers?
- Sleeping is the Enemy: What the BNP case reminds us about lawyers’ ethics
- A profession not at ease with itself or the world? Bar’s Working Life Survey
- What any person in my position would do is…
- LNATs and aptitude tests: what's good got to do with it?
Category Archives: Innovation
Ben “Bad Science” Goldacre has just blogged on the importance of randomised controlled trials in the development of policy and has co-authored a Cabinet Office paper which looks well worth a read. He has also written on paucity of RCTs … Continue reading
The SRA have produced a very thoughtful paper on the LSB’s approach to regulation. It advocates a halt to the proliferation of overlapping responsibilities of regulators and the reservation of all legal services, rather than the patchwork of reserved activities … Continue reading