- Do neophyte lawyers look for intellectual interest?
- Guest Post: Litigants in person in private family law cases: Summary by the research team
- Litigants in person, never mind the quality – it’s length that counts
- Tiger, Plant, Freshfields and the Short Sellers
- Guest Post: Future Bar Training? A Soft and Uncertain Launch
Category Archives: Innovation
Ben “Bad Science” Goldacre has just blogged on the importance of randomised controlled trials in the development of policy and has co-authored a Cabinet Office paper which looks well worth a read. He has also written on paucity of RCTs … Continue reading
The SRA have produced a very thoughtful paper on the LSB’s approach to regulation. It advocates a halt to the proliferation of overlapping responsibilities of regulators and the reservation of all legal services, rather than the patchwork of reserved activities … Continue reading