- Employment Tribunals: Weighted Against Employers?
- Getting too close to the action: how to blind yourself to ethical rules
- Brown v InnovatorOne PLC: a tale of solicitors and tax avoidance
- Tiger, Plant, Freshfields and the Short Sellers
- Litigants in person, never mind the quality - it's length that counts
Category Archives: Innovation
Ben “Bad Science” Goldacre has just blogged on the importance of randomised controlled trials in the development of policy and has co-authored a Cabinet Office paper which looks well worth a read. He has also written on paucity of RCTs … Continue reading
The SRA have produced a very thoughtful paper on the LSB’s approach to regulation. It advocates a halt to the proliferation of overlapping responsibilities of regulators and the reservation of all legal services, rather than the patchwork of reserved activities … Continue reading