- Employment Tribunals: Weighted Against Employers?
- Excalibur sends chill wind... (again)
- Getting too close to the action: how to blind yourself to ethical rules
- Court of Appeal criticism of advocate extends beyond the man himself
- Excalibur raises serious professional conduct concerns for Clifford Chance
Category Archives: Diversity
A new report by Professor Alan Paterson and Chris Paterson (disclosure: I have worked with Alan on many an occasion) makes an important contribution to the debate on diversity in the Supreme Court. They’ve also written a piece for the … Continue reading
Every time there is a recession, the solicitors’ profession likes to reconsider minimum salaries for its trainees. For a while this was a kind of annual sport. Chairs of the Trainee Solicitors’ Group and the Young Solicitors’ Group Lawyers (I … Continue reading