- Do neophyte lawyers look for intellectual interest?
- Guest Post: Litigants in person in private family law cases: Summary by the research team
- Litigants in person, never mind the quality – it’s length that counts
- Tiger, Plant, Freshfields and the Short Sellers
- Guest Post: Future Bar Training? A Soft and Uncertain Launch
Category Archives: Corporate lawyers
The letter from the FSA’s Adair Turner to Marcus Aguis published yesterday by the Treasury Select Committee raises an as yet under-scrutinsed element to concerns about the current Banking crisis. The crucial passage is this from Lord Turner: I wished to … Continue reading
The business pages tell us corporate leaders, perhaps cowed by reactions to executive pay and the more general desire to rebuild the legitimacy of capitalism, are increasingly interested in ethics. An interesting question is whether this change, if it is … Continue reading